BOLD CAPFIS ENTERPRISES LTD was incorporated on the 25th day of August, 2016 as an off shoot of BOLD SUPPORT SERVICES – a “think thank” organization based in Nigeria. The company is incorporated under the Nigerian Business Laws with RC No 1357162
The aim of the promoters is to set up High Quality Cassava Flour Garri, Starch, Chips, Ethanol Glucose and Carbondioxide (Co2) Processing Centers In Seventeen (17) States of Nigeria to be able to engage 34,000 Youths at 2000 Youths Per State yearly. CAPFIS aims to establish it centers in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage.
CAPFIS is a PAN Nigerian Project, application is welcome from across the nation. Selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares and provide accommodation to each participant for the period they will stay in the farm. Participants shall be entitled to N20,000 monthly to cater for their needs in the farm community, after the cassava is harvested they earn a N1,000,000 and exit the program. The company plans to start off with a Pilot Project in Ogun State of Nigeria. The pilot phase will co-op 2,000 people from across the Federation.
The promoters plan to engage the locals in the ratio of 30:70. 30% for the locals or indigenes and 70% for the trained agricultural farmers or youths. The integration of the locals or natives is seen as a way to ensure protection of farm lands and engage the youths of the local environments where the farms are situated to embrace farming and agro-processing as viable and sustainable businesses.
Cassava Processing Facility Intervention Scheme
At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.
- Give two weeks training to selected participants
- Build their capacity to manage the farms
- Supply them with high yielding and disease resistant cassava stems
- Allot five hectares to each of the farmers
- Establish Solar Powered chips processing equipment in each of the farm
- Establish Solar Powered flour and starch processing centers in each of the state
- Provide ICT Centers in a safe location close to the farm to enable farmers have easier access to stay up-to-date on modern agro allied farming etc.
- Develop a farm community with state of art facilities and provide accommodation in the farms for the farmers to encourage them to live and work on the farm